1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what."
19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)
"As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones."
Unknown (via ohteenscanrelate)
lana has changed a lot but i really like the image shes going for
but guys, you realize Morgan Freeman had to read those lines
LOOK AT THE GUY HOLDING THE MICROPHONE
This post doesn’t show up on my dash enough.
whenever i get low on money i start thinking really irrationally like what if i hadn’t spent that $10 back in 2004
clones impersonating clones
√ Harry Potter Inspired Illustrations
A series of “artifacts” from the wizarding world (and extremely fun commission!).
"Harry Potter Artifacts; Books 1-7," ink and watercolor, 2013.
she’s beauty and she’s grace, she plays 8 different people who have the same face